For this release we've mostly been squashing bugs. We also managed to sneak in a few new improvements as well.
- Text Input now has a Clear input
- Fixed bug that made the
Tab Barcomponent in the Library misbehave.
- REST node doesn't add a trailing slash on the URL anymore
- It's now possible to view external devices in a browser by using
http://localhost:8574?device=deviceName. Previously you had to use your IP.
Index Changedin the
Scroll Viewis now triggered when the center of a new item is scrolled into view, instead of using the left edge
Horizontal Alignmentbug in the
- Fixed a few bugs related to
Component Children. Now you should never have to hit refresh to solve some weird behavior when rearraging the
- Fixed bug in
For Eachnode when
Template Typewas set to
- Searching with Cmd/Ctrl+F now includes
Topicin the Send Message and Recieve Message nodes.
- Improved WebGL performance in certain cases
- Fixed snapping in
Item Spacingwas > 0.
- Fixed image caching bug when switching projects.
- Fixed a few edge cases where the inputs weren't updated in the correct order.
How do I get it?
Chrome will autoupdate Noodl for you next time you close it. If not, there's a notification in Noodl that you can click.